Monday, December 13, 2010

"You're an Enigma, Wrapped in a Mystery..." (Music Tag from Antonia and Bleah!)

I got tagged with the same tag twice! Once by Bleah, from With Love and Kisses, and then by Antonia from Outside Into Life and Inside the Movies! Here are the rules:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!
Because this tag is so long, I'm going to copy Antonia's brilliant idea of making the funny/interesting answers a different color, and I'm going with purple because it is easy to read and... purple and black is my favorite color combo :D. I'm also linking to the ones I really love, so if you check them out let me know what you think!


And finally, here are the questions:

If someone says 'are you okay?' you say?
"My Paper Heart" - All American Rejects

What would best describe your personality?
"Renegade" - Styx (YES)

How would you describe yourself?
"25 Minutes To Go" - Pearl Jam (SERIOUSLY?!?! LOL For those who don't know, it is originally by Johnny Cash, and is about being hung…)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Brand New Lover" - Dead or Alive (Windows Media Player officially hates me)

How do you feel today?
"Magic Carpet Ride" - KSM (okay?)

What is your life's purpose?
"Life After Death and Taxes" - Relient K (thank you!!!!!)

What's your motto?
"God Don't Make Lonely Girls" - The Wallflowers

What do your friends think of you?
"Spirit of the Radio" - Rush (I really, really like this one ^_^)

What do your parents think of you?
"Help Me Remember" - Rascal Flatts (please, please, don't be an omen…)

What do you think about very often?
"Runaway" - Del Shannon (awesome!)

What is 2+2?
"I Don't Regret(Acoustic)" - BarlowGirl


What do you think of your best friend?
"Stay Home" - Self (not at all… but the song is still one of my old favorites)

What do you think of the person you like?
"Dark Blue" - Jack's Mannequin

What is your life story?
"You Are The One" - Elliot Yamin (not even sure if I've listened to this one, and I don't have the time now… LOL)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Zombie" - The Cranberries (THE CRANBERRIES ROCK!!! Oh, and yeah, I'd rather not be a Zombie… but I LOVE this song! Which is why I'm going to link to it!)

What do you think when you see the person you like?
"If No One Will Listen" - Kelly Clarkson (this song is truly beautiful, so I'm linking to it as well)

What will you do at your wedding?
"Catch Me" - Demi Lovato (apparently, I'm going to jump off of something… JK lol)

What will they play at your funeral?
"Don't Wait" - Dashboard Confessional (Surprisingly appropriate… at least if I die young. "The lights will flash and fade away/The days will pass you by/Don't wait/To lay your armor down")

What is your hobby/interest?
"Spanish Lady" - Celtic Woman (RFLOL!!!! No, just, no…. XD)

What is your biggest fear?
"Side Effects" - Mariah Carey Feat. Young Jeezy (decent fit… "Kept my tears inside/'cause I knew if I started I'd keep crying/For the rest of my life with you/I finally built up the strength to walk away/Don't regret it but I still live with the side effects/...Still little depressed inside, I fake a smile and deal with the side effects")

What is your biggest secret?
"17 Again" - Eurythmics (This title makes me laugh because of the Sammy Keyes books… cause my 18th birthday is coming up… LOL, glad my mom is NOTHING like Lady Lana)

What do you want right now?
"Bling (Confessions of a King)" - The Killers (LOL, okay… guess a little bling wouldn't hurt anything ;) )

What do you think of your friends?
"Big Casino (v2)" - Jimmy Eat World

What's the worst thing that could happen?
"Keep The Faith" - Bon Jovi (LOL, try BEST thing that could happen!)

What is the one thing you regret?
"Table For Glasses" - Jimmy Eat World

What makes you laugh?
"I Will Believe It" - Cascada (ouch?)

What makes you cry?
"6th Avenue Heartache" - The Wallflowers

Will you ever get married?
"Here(In Your Arms)" - HelloGoodbye (:D :D :D)

What scares you the most?
"I Got Money Now" - Pink (try the opposite!)

Does anyone like you?
"Come Together" - The Beatles

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"One Step Closer" - Linkin Park (this is definitely about That Day for me, when I almost gave up… wow… "Cause I'm one step closer to the edge/I'm about to break" Linking to the song, because it rocks)

What hurts right now?
"Miami Vice Theme" - Jan Hammer (the last instrumental to top the Billboard Hot 100, and no lyrics to try and dissect and transform into something painful… bummer)

What would you want to say to the person who tagged you?
"No Surprise" - DAUGHTRY (Not true, Bleah! I actually clicked my name to see if I was the Elizabeth you were talking about, not expecting to be, and was really pleasantly surprised to see my profile come up! I might have let out a tiny squeal, actually… XD. And thanks Antonia for tagging me as well!)

WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?
"Energy" - Skillet \m/

Thanks Antonia and Bleah!


I tag:
Everyone reading this! You're supposed to tag 20 people, and though I have 27 followers, I'm guessing you're not ALL reading it, so everyone who is-consider yourself tagged! Tell me in a comment if you choose to do it :D. I'd love to see your answers!

P.S. I own three Muse albums, and didn't get a single Muse answer! I thought the odds were in my favor, but apparently they weren't... rather disappointing. For those of you who do it, may the odds be ever in YOUR favor! (Capitol accent ;) ).

--

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

3 comments:

Same here. Three Muse albums on my mp3-player and only one in my tag.
And I hope you have a nice career as a Zombie :P
Awesome!
 
Sometimes it takes several tries to get a song title that makes sense as an answer, but other times the answers are pretty funny, like the "Zombie" one. :D
 
Thanks Antonia for wishing me the best with my future career! I think roaming around looking for brains is hopeless in modern society-functioning brains are nigh impossible to find-but maybe I could succeed in college! :D. And no kidding, Maximillian... most of my answers didn't make much sense, but the funny ones made the rest worth it to me :).
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)