The rules are simple-list 7 likes, 8 hates, and 1 love, in that order. My likes are so strong they are kind of loves… but I can only have one love, so consider these likes almost loves, okay? ;).
I like staring at the moon late at night and dreaming with my eyes open.
I like music-it keeps me moving.
I like to ride around with my mom or sister, bickering and laughing and blasting music and not having a care in the world.
I like shoes-including stilettos and converse (as long as there isn't a pointy toe. I just can't stand pointy toed shoes… at least not on my feet… lol)
I like the feeling of accomplishment that comes with FINISHING a difficult task.
I like my customers at work! They make the job worth doing, and my regulars bring a genuine smile to my face when they walk through that door.
I like knowing that I have select people I can completely trust, and that if I need a shoulder to cry on it will be there.
I hate self-righteousness and hypocrisy.
I hate the way that girls feel about and treat themselves today, because of society's ridiculous and extreme concepts of beauty and worth. Wearing inch-thick eyeliner isn't beautiful or natural, and neither is being nothing but skin and bones. Sleeping with a bunch of guys doesn't make you more desirable-it makes you someone who finds her worth in others, and has none on her own. Ladies, we're worth more than that!
I hate drama.
I hate when people bash something JUST because it is freakishly popular (like haters of Twilight or Justin Bieber). If you've actually read/listened/given it a shot, and don't like it, fine. But that doesn't mean you should HATE it, or its followers.
I hate depression. When I don't want to live, when my heart goes numb because all I feel is pain, when I forget I'm not alone...and I hate that others feel the same way.
I hate it when people talk trash behind your back but won't say it to your face.
I hate it when someone decides to be insulted, when no insult was intended.
I hate how so many people stick themselves inside of boxes, how they desperately cling to labels in order to have some form of identity. Make up your own mind about what you like, don't let others' expectations define you.
I love LOVE. Heavenly, motherly, fatherly, brotherly, sisterly, friendly, romantic, it doesn't matter! Love is a beautiful and powerful thing. If people would learn to stop hating so much, and just show each other a little honest love and compassion and sympathy, the world would be a less hideous such a beautiful place. Love changes everything.
Boot pic from here.
Music pic from here.
I tag anyone who wants to do it!
--
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*





1 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)