Hello everyone! I'm going to post about my birthday and Christmas plans and all of that materialistic crap soon, but there is something more important on my mind right now. There is an amazing young man who needs your prayer, as he is now
fighting cancer-for the second time. One of my favorite
bloggers,
Laurea of
Center Stage, has been pouring out her heart about what her 13 year old cousin, Joe, is going through. He battled bone cancer in his leg at the age of 8. His leg was amputated, and he survived... no, he didn't just survive-he lives and thrives and loves life. He participated in sports and was happy and everything was going great-and then on his 5
th anniversary of being cancer-free, he was diagnosed with cancer yet again. Joe has a tumor in his lung, and is undergoing chemo to shrink it right now. And yet, somehow, he still has faith. He still believes in God's will, and doesn't turn with anger like most people would (I know I would). I'm asking all of you to pray for him, even if you wonder about whether or not it does any good. Even if your faith seems weak, like mine. Because HIS isn't, and if he isn't going to give up and mope and turn his back on God after what he has been through, what right do we have? Even if we've given up on God, he hasn't given up on us, and prayer is more powerful than we tend to believe. As
Laurea said, "If we fight and pray together we can accomplish anything."

If you want more information, go to
this post at
Laurea's blog. You can also help by spreading the word and getting as many people praying as possible-blogging buddies, real life friends and classmates, your family, everyone! Don't underestimate the difference you can make. Thanks for reading and for praying,
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*
5 comments:
xx,
Bleah
Check it out on my blog and please leave a comment with your e-mail address or your shipping address. I won't publish the comment!
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)