And only now I see you like
Yeah, lying with me half-awake
Stumbling over what to say
Well, anyway, it's looking like a beautiful day"
One Day Like This - Elbow
I hadn't heard this song before Leanna's post on Elbow, so thanks to you for sharing, Leanna :). I'm posting it today because yesterday... it was a beautiful day ^_^. Thanks to you, Henry, for making it so wonderful.
Let me know what you guys think! Also, I'd like to thank 'Piper Heartlock' :D, jackie housel, and GiGi for following-logging in and seeing that you found my blog worth reading was a wonderful surprise :). Sorry for not posting everyone... so much has happened lately, and I'm still figuring out what to share and how to share it. I might not post again until after the new year has begun, so I'm gonna go ahead and say HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope that your celebrations are lots of fun, and that you all stay safe from the crazies on the roads :D. Until next time,
--
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*





3 comments:
Your words were really encouraging!
I'm planning to still read blogs, so I'll continue to read yours.
Thanks :)
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)